About Falvello Law
Falvello Law Firm in Conyngham, PA, offers a variety of legal services throughout northeast Pennsylvania, including:
Our small team of expert Pennsylvania personal injury lawyers works directly with each and every client. We practice throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania, including Hazleton and Wilkes-Barre, and offer legal services that make a real difference to our clients.
- At our Pennsylvania Personal Injury Law Firm, Conrad A. Falvello, Esq., founder and a practicing attorney for forty-two years, is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Membership to this group requires that the attorney achieves million dollar and multi-million dollar outcomes for his clients. These two groups are an elite organization that fewer than 1 percent of U.S. attorneys are qualified for membership.
- Your case is never handed off to a junior attorney or paralegal staff. Falvello Law’s Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers are prepared to make your case their personal priority. They will work with you one-on-one to make sure you get the justice you deserve.
- Your concerns are always a top priority and lawyers make every effort to update you regularly on the status of your case.
- Our resources are focused on your case.
- If we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay. Any expenses from your case are covered.
- All expenses are at actual cost – no markups, interest or unknown fees.
- Our office is located in the small town of Conyngham, PA, with a large parking lot and minimal traffic with which to deal.
- We go above and beyond the call of duty when you need other advice or direction.
- We come to your home, hospital or other location when you can’t come to us.
Why choose our Pennsylvania personal injury law firm?
As a fourth generation Pennsylvania personal injury law firm, it has been our pleasure to represent serious accident victims since 1923. Our lawyers in the Hazleton Area, PA, have successfully prosecuted countless cases and recovered millions for their clients. The staff members at our Pennsylvania personal injury law firm have extensive and diverse backgrounds in public and private sectors. They are proud to have years of dedicated legal experience in cases involving reckless drivers, drunk drivers, motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, vehicular homicides, hit and run drivers, slip and fall incidents, workers’ compensation claims, social security disability claims, medical malpractice claims, and other personal injury cases. You’re not alone.
When you choose Falvello Law Firm, you choose a true advocate for your case. Our lawyers in Northeastern PA help guide and support our clients through an often difficult and traumatic period in life as we navigate the legal process. The attorneys at our Pennsylvania personal injury law firm spend the time to get to know you and all the facts of your case to properly prepare for litigation.
Our office environment and client interaction
Our clients receive small-town comfort, with big-city expertise. Situated in the small town of Conyngham, Pennsylvania, the atmosphere in our office is comfortable and open. Our lawyers are proud to provide a space where you can feel comfortable telling us what happened.
Falvello Law’s lawyers in Hazleton, PA, are passionate about their profession, clients, and representing clients’ cases.
At our Pennsylvania personal injury law firm, we respect our clients and their viewpoints. We listen to all aspects of each case to gain a full understanding and appreciation of the events that led to the injury.
We are in constant communication with our clients and all involved parties throughout the legal process. Falvello Law prides itself on prompt attention and action towards resolving each case.
Our team is composed of high quality, highly motivated, professional individuals. It is through our joint efforts that each case is handled with great care and positive, prompt results.
To schedule an appointment with one of our personal injury lawyers in Hazleton, PA, give us a call at 570-788-4191 today.
A legal heritage spanning four generations
In 1889, Anthony Falvello immigrated from Italy to Hazleton, PA, where he worked as a mason and also on the Pennsylvania railroads. Anthony and his wife had five children: Giacondo (Conrad), Rocco (Rex), James (Jimmy), Rose, and Anna. Giacondo Falvello (shown above) graduated from the Dickinson School of Law in 1923. Rocco Falvello also attended law school and James sought a career in dentistry. The brothers helped fund each other through school. Giacondo and his wife, Rose, had one son, Anthony Conrad Falvello, born in 1929.
Anthony Conrad Falvello graduated Dickinson Law School in 1953 after serving time in Japan with the occupational forces after WWII. Upon graduation, he worked with his father and uncle (Rocco) at the Hazleton National Bank Building. He and his wife had five children, Conrad, Paula, Larry, Nina, and Christopher.
Conrad Anthony Falvello graduated from Dickinson Law School in 1974. He worked with his father at his firm of Falvello, Ustynoski, Guiliani, and Bernstein. In 1976, Conrad and Anthony started the Falvello Law Firm on Butler Drive in Drums. Conrad Falvello and his wife had three children, Anthony, Alexis, and Tina.
Fourth generation attorney Alexis Falvello graduated from the Dickinson School of Law in 2005. She worked in Pittsburgh and the Falvello Law Firm before accepting a full-time position as Assistant District Attorney for Luzerne County in 2008. In 2012, she was promoted to Deputy District Attorney, where she handled administrative responsibilities, as well as a full-time case load. Alexis returned to a full-time position with Falvello Law in May 2014, after six years in the District Attorney’s office.
Falvello Law Mailing Address: 314 Main Street, Suite A, Sugarloaf, PA 18249
Falvello Law Physical Address: 314 Main Street, Suite A, Conyngham, PA, 18219
PROUDLY SERVING NORTHEASTERN PA
The personal injury and estate attorneys at Falvello Law proudly represent clients all over Northeastern PA including Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montour, Pike, Schuylkill and Susquehanna counties. We welcome all clients and visitors to browse our web site for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be construed as formal legal advice, nor does the acknowledgement of this information constitute a client/attorney relationship.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.